Thursday, March 5, 2009

thx ..4 the suprised!

hehe,,today,briana has told me tat i have choir jobs to be done,'meet me during recess at canteen',,lol..i belief n determined to finish my job tat has been ordered..unexpected,when i was walking towards canteen,"a birthday songs could be heard,i saw a birthday cake wif a group of choirs members,instinctively,i wana ask''who's birthday is tis?''..the outcome are everyone 's eye looked sharply n focussed at me..inda shocked,..they are celebrateing 4 my belated burfdat,so touched..thx to all of u !!..cheese cake ..was so delicious ..love all of u ,,expecially dan,,haha,,u had lied on me...
lol..today is still my burfday!..tat's peculiar!how should it be?lol.."HAPPY BIRTHDAY to ZULYNN to u..do u noticed tat i did sumthing to the NN?my nose touched on it...cz faced on a difficulty to bite out the candle tat fixed deeply into the cake..tat's not a good idea..objection!!^^u heard tat?

bro,as my model,drinking the coffee shao zhu sent!!sry 4 letting u wait 4 my arrival to receive it 4 half an hour..thx 4 ur patient n wishes

1 comment:

Lai Yeong King said...

ahahaha... happy birthday~