Sunday, February 22, 2009

merentas desa??

cross country 's day is located at valentine's day aso..

haha..wat could u think of it?pair of couple running hand by hand n chatting around??

lolx..anyway,he is not here,,having exam..jus hoped dat both of us did do our best all of it..

gave him a strength always as i hav wif him n stand along him.

i did put my greastest effort to pick up a job as a captain of green house>>??haha

the 1st girl captain of this house..watever ,tat's not the accuse to be causing me caught in pressure or fearfulness,,i did weather the storm by finishing a long tough running pathway of 5km..as 4 me,i could be repentanced if i dint do well..jus continously and nonstop without considered of any tiring..this is not my legs,not myheart, not me!haha...

finally the results is...

the places is not important..by the way,i hav beaten myself,..tat is the victory!

No comments: