Tuesday, January 22, 2008

This year,2008...i had prepared to face my challenging life!!!!!!!!

I know tis year reli reli i have to able to suit myself wif my environment n post tat i hold...
I start my form 4 ,s4's life....
i had set a target 4 myself...
1. i wanna to study hard...
but i noe i unable to do it...becoz i got to handle so many activities...
such as following...my class got 49 ppl...
2.i trying hard to be a responsible representative of chinese subject..
wif my fren yee fang...i am willing to help pn tan coz i love her so much..
she tried to give me advice to choose a song b4...i wanna appreciate her so much..THX..
3.tis year my stamina dropped a lot as i realised tat i had been a long time dint go 4 any exercise..
coz of lazyness??sort of...but the main problem is i cant solve my heart problem..
i reli afraid of anything sports related to running..
maybe coz of my physical problem..
i barely to breath n almost fainted while running...
BUT i have to solve it..
tis year i will be having a competition..basketball comp..
which me all the luck+hardworking..
4.otherthan tat,i have been elected as a vice captain of green house..
i reli couldnt expect tat happened at me..
a DREAm tat i dint think be..
but sure one i can confirm tat my fren give me support..thx ...reli..
n may glory to my LORD...HE wanna me to experience to do it well...
but my sports reli dropped..i have to chase up be merentas desa!!!
5.Choir 's leader of soprano aso is my another challenge...
As i am i students who super duple loves to sing,
i choose to teach my gangs to sing...n v cooperate wif each other..
CHS CHOIR..always the best......V must do our best...!!!!!!!
6..my relationship problem...
i involved twice..i dun hope to get into it again when i am still studyin...
dun pls..dun,,,,i have no more safety on any guys,..PM teacher had told us a very very sad
facts abou a girl who...........i dun depands on them
7...Church>...my 2nd home...i have to learn to promote my jurnal....
gambateh..cheng ye laoshi must teach me..waiting him bak from sabah
8..i will be having a violin exam dis year ..grade 7...
thus...must do well..or else i will be regret..

No comments: